开学的第三天。

My result of semester 2 is released! > v <
totally happy I need ~xD
Finally I pass my 2 subject that I worried it! : D
Sum it up,
the number made me relieved + happy~ ^-^
... this semester also need to fighting nicely!  
 I also have a talk with my lecturer,
new record for me.@@
...made me so nervous.>~< 

我的第2个学期的成绩终于出炉了!> v <
真的要好好开心一下~xD
最不安的那两科都及格了!: D
整体看上去,
数字都很令人放心 + 高兴啊~^-^
...这个学期也要好好加油!
今天也和老师说了很多话,
破了我平时的记录。@@
... 害我乱紧张一把的。>~<








 After that, I saw a lot of board in my school today.
one of the board is wrote down,

What is Happiness???

I want to know yours answer~
For me, I think happiness is a kind of feeling,
hear a music I like, talking and laughing with my friend & parent, walking in a book store I love,
drink a cup of milo and internet ....
It will gave me a feeling of happiness. :  )

今天在学校的某处有人挂了一整排的的牌子。
其中一个是这样写着的,

幸福是什么???
 What is Happiness???

好想知道你们的答案~
我觉得幸福是一种感觉吧,
听到好听的音乐、和朋友或家人有说有笑的、去我爱的书店逛逛、 喝杯milo上下网等等,
都让我很幸福。:  )




小小插曲:

I started to  coloring while I bought my pens yesterday~

昨天一买了笔,
就开始涂色了~


Before going to sleep, I feels bored and then did it last night~
... my aki's pose with ribbon shirt + many type of ribbon I drawn.*
It is my new wallpaper of my hand phone also Y~
xixi.

昨晚临睡前无聊的做了这个~
... 我的aki 式pose 搭ribbon shirt + 我画的各式蝴蝶结。*
这也是我手机的wallpaper丫~
嘻嘻。


[ end ]




评论

热门博文