2day KL Central .


2day brainstorming with classmate+teammate for pre-production.
I saw a snowflake suddenly.
... surprise and beautiful. : D

small discovery~ 



Because of both of us only(left 2 here) and made some question in our progression.><
I went back my hometown after talked about 4 hour.
Q+ing... dreaming & tired. 



Actually I met my secondary school friend in the train before I met my teamate - grey.
I talked with her and I knew she is studying a course of chemist.
Hehe, I didn't met my old friend for a long time.
Of course, I'm specially happy ~#^-^# 





Hehe... my new masking tape that is cheaper than another tape with brand.
Grab it on the last weekend, Daiso stuff~
nice color and basic pattern.
I can stick it anywhere and use it for a long time~xD
I like it!


[ end ]

评论

热门博文