OFF THE BOARD Ticket.


Today visited our senior event at canteen 2 .
... something like take their graduation showcase ticket.
But before that, we need to write something about what u did such a crazy stuff in your life on a piece of paper.

Erm... very confused .><
At this moment, I just thought a one crazy stuff only.@@ !
ENTER MAN TOILET.

Those is a past tense already.(Primary school time)
But I think it is still ok, not really crazy, a bit excited + curious.xD
A senior looks very unbelievable face while she saw what I wrote in the paper.@.@

After wrote down something, I put the paper inside a box that such like a machine.
After a few minute, the box came out a ticket.
My ticket is blue one. 
It is our Multimedia senior Graduation Showcase ticket.*
(It is free~* )
The showcase is called OFF THE BOARD.
(Not really know why call it.)

But I will attend the showcase on week 13 Y~: D
May be will explore a lot of interesting.~*


I speak honestly.
... I feel our senior is awesome while I watch a video what they did, even better than me.*

Stress at here.
Hope I can improve it even though I not interesting.
But I no hate it.: )



[ end ]

评论

热门博文